Designed using CAD and FAE analysis, all structural parts of the Sim Rig are either waterjet cut aluminium brackets or rigid aluminium profiles. By integrating the monitor mount into the rig design, a triple screen setup can be positioned right on top of the steering wheel motor, maximizing the horizontal and vertical field of view while maintaining a very lean rig design.
The pedal mounting plate, shifter bracket and classic sim handbrake bracket are compatible with Heusinkveld Engineering products. The steering wheel bracket and seat brackets are compatible with a wide variety of brands. The monitor stand supports triple 24″-28″ screens with 7,5 x 7,5cm or 10 x 10cm VESA mounts.
The main powdercoated parts are:
- Steering wheel bracket.
- Pedal baseplate.
- Pedal heel bracket.
- Monitor mount brackets.
- Monitor VESA brackets.
- Shifter bracket.
- Classic Sim Handbrake bracket.
- Seat brackets.
- Feet brackets which support the entire rig.
The main aluminium profile parts are:
- 2 short and two long profiles which form the main chassis.
- 2 vertically mounted profiles to which support the steering wheel bracket and the triple monitor mount.
- 3 profiles which are part of the monitor mount.
- Profiles which support the classic Sim Handbrake bracket.
Both kits also contain bolts, nuts and fastening brackets as well as miscellaneous other parts for cable management, seat bracket fasteners and cover caps. Please see our full parts list for the exact contents of each kit.
Please note that product photos for this article may show parts which are not part of the Sim Rig product, such as (but not limited to) a seat, steering wheel motor, monitors, pedals etcetera.
Steering wheel bracket details
The steering wheel bracket is made out of 10mm thick waterjet cut aluminium. This bracket is compatible with the following wheels and motors:
- SimExperience AccuForce V1 wheel. (Not compatible with V2)
- Commonly used Lenze MCS12 series, Mige 130 series & Kollmorgen AKM 52-53-54 motors (as used in OSW and Leo Bodnar Simsteering systems).
- Fanatec CSW V2.
- Fanatec DD1 & DD2 (not compatible with CSL DD).
- Simucube 2 Ultimate, Pro and Sport.
We advise you to check the compatibility of your steering wheel motor with the steering wheel bracket using this schematic. The wheel brackets allows for up-down and tilt/angle adjustment of the wheel.
Please note that the Fanatec DD1 & DD2 require an alternative bracket which is included as a standard option with every Sim Rig GT.