We are pleased to present to you our new display called the unambitious Simline Dash 5inch, because we preferred to focus on the hardware than on the name :)
From the beginning of our activity in this industry, many designs of this type have passed through our hands, based on Nextion, USBD480 or typical HDMI monitors. The only thing that had in common was that they were quite emergency.
So we decided to create something of our own, it took a long time, the stability of operation was our priority, but also visual issues have a high priority, so we do not use 3D printing, we only use our own electronics specially designed for this equipment and we spent hours on testing to be able to offer failure-free, functional and good-looking equipment.
I will list the main features for readability:
- full aluminum housing, sand and oxidised, thanks to which it is resistant to scratches, does not fingerprint and looks very good.
- VOCORE 5-inch display which is very fast, bright enough and has hundreds of dashboards available on the web that changes in a second, can even adapt the layout to the car we are currently driving (ACC)
- 21 very bright RGB LEDs, fully programmable with mounted lenses specially made for us
- electronics specially designed for this purpose, no spaghetti from cables, the photo can be seen in the gallery
- different spacing of mounting screws, designed for Simucube, Fanatec or Thrustmaster
- everything connected with only one USB cable, with a side output so that monitors can be placed right behind our Dash
- Dash is the thinnest ever made. It is only 20mm thick.